Neko

Wilderness Techie

I'm a tech guy. Computers mostly, web design, programming, etc. I've even tried my hand at raytracing. I live with my family on a 120 acre farm in south Missouri with any number of chickens, a horse, two ponies, 5 dogs, 29 cats, a few ginueas, about 80 goats or so and some Kikos, a bourke parakeet, 2 budgeragars, 2 lovebirds and 5 cockatiels. Oh, and about 25 head of cattle too; forgot about those. lol :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Summersville, Missouri, United States

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

No See-ums

I'm sitting here, trying to read blogs and type but my eyes just can't focus! Its probably related to lupus, I'm sure. It's been plagueing me alot lately, espesially after last May, when I was sick for 4 weeks and endured the worst lupus flareup ever since I got it. ><

I'm going to have to take a nap or something... << Haha, whatta joke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home