Neko

Wilderness Techie

I'm a tech guy. Computers mostly, web design, programming, etc. I've even tried my hand at raytracing. I live with my family on a 120 acre farm in south Missouri with any number of chickens, a horse, two ponies, 5 dogs, 29 cats, a few ginueas, about 80 goats or so and some Kikos, a bourke parakeet, 2 budgeragars, 2 lovebirds and 5 cockatiels. Oh, and about 25 head of cattle too; forgot about those. lol :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Summersville, Missouri, United States

Monday, October 01, 2007

Random

So I’m sitting here watching some stuff on YouTube, trying to remember what else I need to do tomorrow. Let’s see now, there was the AdSense check to drop off at the bank, need to do laundry, finish setting up a web site for a friend, write more articles for my blogs, decide where to send the tithe this time, clean up in the kitchen… And that’s just for starters.

Otherwise, I have nothing to do. Lol
One of my brothers friends is letting us borrow call of duty 2. It’s crazy. People yelling, bullets and bodies flying, stuff exploding, and just general mayhem.
O H, another thing, I’m supposed to be doing some computer work for dad, which is, on a time limit, lol.
Anyone want some white duck feathers? Just lemme know. I’ve got maybe, 10 to 12 or so.
Some black goose feathers also.

I’m actually having trouble coming up with this stuff. I seem to get all of my best ideas while in the shower, which is really too bad. Well, maybe I could put the computer in a plastic bag… Ummm… No. Bad idea.

BTW, this whole post was entered using the voice recognition feature of vista. Well, except for one set of “…”. Lol

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home